Monday 27 September 2021

59 to 60 part 27

                                                                               21/09/21\

Hello and welcome to part 27 of my blog it is Tuesday 21st and i am not long home from work, it has been very busy especially today where i spent the morning in Perth and the afternoon in Dundee which i just never seemed to stop and was glad to get finished and get home and i have a funny feeling it wont be long before i begin to fall asleep. This morning i woke needing the toilet it was still very dark so i got up had a pee then went back to bed thinking it was only around 3am only to here my alarm go off five minutes later ohhhh how i did not want to get up i was warm and was sure within another 5min i would have been snoozing but yeah the dark mornings are back. I have one more day to go and that is me until next Wednesday i am so looking forward to my days off again and hope the weather is ok so i can get out on bike and me and Helen can do something if she feels up for it oh and also back to my man shed.

                                                                 Sorry could not resist it 
So i thought i would get this weeks up and running and hopefully can add a bit more tomorrow after work. I am also thinking of going to the game on Thursday as it is only £18 to get in but will wait to see how i feel. 

                                                                             23/09/21
Hi and welcome to Thursday and I know have a few days off and all I can say is thank god because truthfully I have had my fill of that place and until next Wednesday it is out of my head. So Helen has not been having a great time of it and now I’m off I’m hoping I can help her as much as I can, but she does look a bit better today her phosphate levels were low so they gave her tablets to dissolve in water but she hated them (don’t blame her ) and she ended throwing up after taking one, so we are off to hospital to pick up different ones chewable ones so hopefully they will work. As for me well this morning I went up to wickes and bot bit of underfloor stuff and it is now down in my man shed and my clock is up so I’m getting their. 




So bit by bit things are taking shape but still a lot to do will be better when I can have a full day working on it and also get the outside treated even though it has already had this done I want another coat on but I will get their. So time to get ready to go out for while then tonight my first trip back to tannadice to watch the world famous Dundee United.  Back home from hospital and having a coffee now time for a bit of a chill before tea and the match tonight Hibs in the quarter finals of the league cup the first trophy Dundee united ever won under Jim McLean so hoping to leave a bit earthly and get my photo taken beside his statue and hopefully when get home after match i will put the photos up but for now 40winks i think. 

                                                                          24/09/21
Well it is 12-15 am so this is a real early start to Fridays blog, the match unfortunately finished 3-1 to Hibs but all i can say is that they had 3 chances and took them and we had umpteen chances and only took one, their 3rd goal was a penalty that should never have been given and we had a second goal chopped off for offside that was never offside but that’s football for you, it was nice to be back at Tannadice though and before i went into the park I visited the Jim McLean statue.




It is a great tribute to a great manager of our famous club. It was also a not to bad crowd tonight they brought a good away support to.



How many more times will i visit this famous park well i dont know it all depends on the pricing, i worked out that if i went to the rangers and Dundee game then the Hearts game and tonight’s i would have had to pay £106 to me even though i have the money to me this is a step to far and for what? Yeah we played well even though we were beat but Hibs in a league game will probably be £28 or even maybe £30 yes was great to be back but no i wont pay that type of money for 90minutes of seemingly entertainment. Now it is 12-35 and time for me to go to 😴 
Well up nice and early could not get back to sleep after seven so i have all my bike gear on and will have breakfast soon then out i go and see how many miles i can put in today but sitting here it does sound very windy so it may be a flattish run. Before we went to bed yesterday we saw the biggest spider run across the carpet so today i am on spider watch 🕷.
Well just back from 20miles which is an ok start but it was very high winds today but did not stop me enjoying this cycle run and i hope to extend it a bit more tomorrow i just hope the wind settles down a bit, in saying that it was a lovely sunny day today and although it is windy it is not to cold but you can see the trees begin to change and leaves falling and also the geese.


I also went to the farm where the girl up their does amazing art work on the bales of Hey really great to see and if your ever around wellbank way to hen this is well worth a visit especially if you have kids as it is Walt Disney characters this time, it really is a work of art. 






I planned my cycle this way as I knew she had done it this year and it is all free to see, I wish I had a bit of her talent. So now back home in man shed doing this blog listening to a bit of music 🎶 Helen taking small steps today as she felt sick again last night so I’ve told her just to chill and I will do it hats needed done but I thought I’d have bit of time in the shed first. 
My god that took a long time to give the house a clean ha ha well now in my shed enjoying a dram and a bit of ELO after watching an episode of stranger things but will soon be time to head in and make tea for us both stories for Helen and smoked haddock and pasta for me. I nipped out for a while and noticed most petrol places are close as people are panic buying as our shit uk government have fucked up again mmm i really cant wait until Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 gets independence as the uk is no more or GB is no more great and i am Scottish more now than I have ever been so fingers crossed soon our action will rise and be proud and independent. 

                                                                                  25/09/21
Well hello Saturday and what a good day it has been, started with a nice breakfast and then out for a 26mile cycle which i really enjoyed today just a great day even though it’s was dull but their was no wind so perfect and also got few photos as well.



As you can see was bit cloud but it was a good climb up carrot hill and back through wellbank then down by newbiging back home so not bad at all. So i now sit in my man cave having cut the grass during which i kept losing signal on my phone my 4g so i decided to phone EE my provider, now all i pay is £16 a month for which i get 20gb of Data unlimited calls and txt msg, i spoke to a guy who i got my 4g working and was really helpful, he asked if he could help with anything else so i mentioned that i would like to speak to someone about a mobile WiFi contract mmm for my man shed you understand ha ha well it was going to cost to much so i told the guy that i can connect to my iPad using my 4g so he gave me an incredible deal, i now have 120gb data unlimited calls and txt msgs for only £14 a month bloody great deal so i am a happy guy sitting in my man cave drinking Guinness listening to Rodger Waters so yea it has been a good day and i hope Helen feels ok tomorrow so we can go out and enjoy a day out. But for now well I’m off to get tea then a nice bottle of red tonight.

                                                                          26/09/21
Well another Sunday has arrived and it has been a good Sunday cooked breakfast then into the town to visit the cyclehub which opened today and the new beach front as well and happy to say that the giant storm was their as well, it was really busy great to see so many folks out enjoying themselves and the kids were having a great time on the beach bit and the water feature as well. But i have to say storm stole the show what a size and the way they made her walk was amazing to see it was all done with ropes and it was like pulling a rope to ring bells.

This short video will show you how tall Storm was just great to see all this in Dundee here are some photos aas well 







How amazing storm coming as and hats off to everyone who made this work. Was then of to the cycle hub to check it out and it was good spoke to guy after getting new light and a tool to help to tighten spokes on my bikes. But all in all it was a great day and as I’ve said great to see lots of people having fun.




And things just got better when my team drew again Shitic and really could have taken all 3points but hey let’s not be greedy ha ha aye shed rool. So after some shopping we’re now back home and I have come for a lye down as not best sleep last night, so to finish this weeks blog I want to say as always I f your reading I hope your enjoying or even if not we’ll keep going and until n cycle week. Thank you and byereee
Ged




No comments:

Post a Comment